£2,950 + VAT in-house
DescriptionThis course will provide participants with the essential coaching and communication skills needed to create effective working relationships to bring about improvements in behaviour that will raise awareness and support improved performance.
This course is applicable to members of staff in supervisory and junior leadership roles.
- To increase awareness and understanding of self and others
- Promoting an organisation culture of coaching
- To understand how we communicate and the importance of language
- Building solid working relationships
- To develop competence and conﬁdence in coaching individuals and teams
Day One - Personal Development (Understanding self)
- Introduction to the programme, skills, attributes and behaviours of a Coach, skills to build rapport.
- Understanding the position and value of the coach, effective communication, language, listening and questioning skills and techniques.
Day Two - Coaching Skills
- Identify methods to support appropriate behavioural change
- Improve the quality of work practice and safety
- Build rapport and an environment of trust, empathy and conﬁdentiality
- Recognise how emotions can affect behaviour
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand and carry-out good communication
- Show awareness and understanding of how people are influenced
- Confidently coach individuals and teams of people
LocationVarious venues throughout the UK
There are no events scheduled for this course. Please Contact Us about attending a future event.