David has in excess of 30 years national and international oil & gas project engineering and management expertise and experience within Operators, EPIC contractors, and consultancy teams for various onshore and offshore projects of $Bn’s CAPEX. He is a passionate oil & gas practitioner who has worked as an oil and gas consultant, coach and trainer on nationally and internationally projects as technical and commercial lead and management of multi-disciplined/cultural teams to provide solutions to complex and challenging project requirements.
Technical Skills and Expertise
- Offshore and Subsea Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Facilities Engineering and Management
- Material and Corrosion Engineering
- Asset Integrity Management
- Process Safety Management
- BSc MSc Institute of Materials
- Visiting Professor at Cranfield University School of Engineering
All our Team Members profiles are also available.