Environmental Management Systems
IntroductionWe are specialists in the design, documentation, implementation and review of management systems. We provide management consultancy and training for compliance with ISO 14001, the international standard for Environmental Management Systems.
Why use Facilitators Quality Management (FQM) to develop your environmental management system?
- We save you time - we will become part of your team in order to merge our own skills and experiences with that of your existing staff - ensuring that you build on existing knowledge and skills
- We ensure you meet legal requirements because we have in-depth knowledge of current and prospective legislation
- Your business performance will improve because you will minimise waste and maximise recycling potential
- You will minimise pollution risks and enhance your image and reputation - thereby improving your relationship with customers, shareholders and staff
- You will reduce the risk of prosecution through failure to comply with regulations
What we can offerWe can help your company towards gaining accredited certification in ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) in a number of ways: -
- Embarking on the ISO14001 route but unsure how to proceed? Nominated people from your organisation can attend our Introduction to Environmental Management System course (1/2 day) which will be tailored to fit your organisation's needs
- Seeking ISO14001 accreditation? Our Environmental Management consultants will be sympathetic to your company's needs - leading you through the whole process, starting with the Gap Analysis Audit and ending with certification
- Wishing to maintain your Environmental Management System? If you are already accredited to ISO14001 you can expand your skills allowing you to carry out internal audits through our Environmental Management Auditing course (2 days).
How we can help
- Tailored training programmes for your managers and staff
- Consultancy from experienced practitioners
- Auditing your current system to assess compliance
- Management development to help create a culture of environmental sustainability.
The End ResultYour management systems continuously improve - ensuring and demonstrating how good you are.
For more details about this service - please download our information sheet. (You will need a copy of Acrobat Reader to view this PDF document)
Also see our other Services information.