Skills Development Scotland are concentrating on modern apprenticeships within the workforce and have a funded training scheme geared for training workers in the O&G industry.
The criteria for this is:
- You must be resident in Scotland
- You have been made redundant or currently at risk of redundancy from the Oil and Gas Sector or its' supply chain
- You have worked in the Oil and Gas sector or the supply chain as an employee or contractor
- You must be able to show that the training will help you get a new job
- You must be actively seeking employment
The Scottish Government established a Transition Training Fund in February 2016 and is planned to last for 3 years.
How To Apply
Clients can apply online and are then referred to an adviser, but further information can be found here www.transitiontrainingfund.co.uk
Please Contact Us at our offices by e-mail or telephone for more advice.