Integrated Management Systems
Introduction"An integrated management system will allow your organisation to integrate all relevant components of your business into one coherent system so as to enable the optimal achievement of your goals" (Institute of Quality Assurance - 2007)
We are specialist practitioners in the design, documentation, implementation and review of Quality, Environmental, and Health & Safety management systems and we can help you to create a unified system that effectively links these together.
Why use Facilitators Quality Management (FQM) to develop your integrated management system?
- Improve business focus as all your management practices will be combined into one, easy to understand system which is agreed by your senior management team
- Increase profitability because your managers and staff will save time by understanding what needs to be done and how
- Ensure consistency through effectively linking processes that are related
- Reduce costs by reducing duplication and avoiding waste
- Improve teamworking and communication across your organisation because your managers and staff will better understand the roles of others
What we offer
- Unbiased advice on the most appropriate system(s) to achieve your organisation's goals
- Assessment of your business to identify whether you have existing management system standards that can be integrated
- Consultancy support to help you develop an appropriate business model, mission and goals
- Techniques that will clarify and visually demonstrate your key business processes
- Audit of your processes to ensure that they are working effectively towards achieving your business goals
How we can help
- Advice from highly experienced people on the most appropriate way forward for your organisation
- Management development and training to ensure that your integrated processes are effectively implemented
- Process improvements to minimise waste, error and mistakes.
The End ResultYour management systems continuously improve - ensuring and demonstrating how good you are.
For more details about this service - please download our information sheet. (You will need a copy of Acrobat Reader to view this PDF document)
Also see our other Services information.