£1250 + VAT in-house
DescriptionThis course will provide participants with an understanding of how to evaluate the financial position of organisations and businesses. Delegates will conduct a cash flow analysis enabling them to identify the business financial health through major financial statements.
AudienceThis course is suitable for non-financial managers, project managers, programme managers, department heads and others from both the public and independent sectors who wish to develop a financial toolkit, to complement their existing professional or technical skills.
- Demystifying financial jargon
- Differentiating income, operating and capital expenses
- Profit and loss measurements and techniques
- Differentiating between cash flow, profit and net worth
- Connecting cash management to day to day management
- Cash flow and the structure of balance sheets
- Distinguishing between fixed and current assets and liabilities
- Linking the income statement to the balance sheet
- Application of financial tools
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Effectively evaluate financial statements
- Employ cash flow to analyse business health
- Defining depreciation and amortisation
- Applying financial tools in the real world
- Recognise potential traps in creative accounting
LocationVarious locations across the UK
There are no events scheduled for this course. Please Contact Us about attending a future event.