£295 + VAT per delegate, £1,250 + VAT in house
DescriptionThis course will provide participants with an introduction and understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 standard for Quality Management Systems and in particular, the differences between the 2008 and 2015 standards. The training is comprised of tutor-led presentations and workshops to leave participants with deep knowledge of the changes.
AudienceThis course is applicable to anyone who deals with quality management systems, such as: Quality, QHSE, Compliance and Assurance staff, Internal Auditors as well as those new to Quality Management that need to gain an understanding of the new standard.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- Differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Principles of ISO 9001:2015
- Detailed requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Risk and Process Approach
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the new ISO High Level structure
- Explain the purpose and intent of ISO 9001:2015
- Apply the principles of quality management
- Describe the revisions to the 2015 standard
- Explain the relationships between the clauses of ISO 9001:2015
Delegates who complete this course will be rewarded with a certificate of attendance.
LocationVarious venues throughout the UK
|ISO 9001:2015 Transition Training Course||1 day||Aberdeen||-||16||6||6||3||1|