This two-day training course is designed for Internal Auditors or potential auditors who need an in-depth understanding of the auditing requirements of all 3 standards; ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007. This course will enable those attending to plan, perform and report the results of internal system audits with the aim of developing and improving the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental management system of an organisation. This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the requirements needed to perform an effective audit. The training is interactive in order to leave participants with a lasting memory of the information provided.
This course is applicable to all who will undertake internal auditing of Quality, Health, Safety and/or Environmental Management Systems, including; Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental, QHSE, Compliance and Assurance staff. It is also applicable to Internal Auditors, as well as team leaders, supervisors and management in organisations that wish to harness the improvement opportunities which internal auditing can provide.
- Overview of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, and OHSAS 18001:2007
- The interaction and integration of the standards
- Types of audit, audit skills, protocols and techniques
- Eco-Management and Audit Regulation (EMAR)
- Legislation, codes of practice and impacts
- Categorisation of Non Conformances and Opportunities
- Corrective action, improvement and prevention
- Accreditation and certification
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Have a sound understanding of the standards
- Describe different audit processes and apply the new techniques
- Plan, perform, and report the results of internal audits either integrated or as standalone systems
- Understand the key attributes of an efficient and effective Management System
- Understand the role of an internal auditor in driving continual improvement
- Take appropriate corrective and follow-up action
Delegates who complete this course will be rewarded with a certificate of attendance.
LocationVarious venues throughout the UK
|ISO 9001/14001/OHSAS 18001 - IMS Internal Auditor Training Course||2 days||Aberdeen||-||-||20-21||20-21||17-18||15-16|