Louise Martin is an experienced trainer with over 15 years’ experience designing and delivering corporate health promotion programmes. She has been working with oil and gas majors during the last 15 years, coaching and training all levels within the industry on health promotional programmes as well as working closely with various universities across the UK.
Technical Skills and Expertise
- Building resilience
- Stress Management
- Occupational Health
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mindfulness from University of Aberdeen
- Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching from University of Aberdeen
- BSc (Hons) Health Sciences from University of Aberdeen
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Basic and Advanced Certificates in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
All our Team Members profiles are also available.