DescriptionThis course will provide participants with the skills to drive and manage change.
This course is applicable to people in positions of project and process management, who are required to manage change in organisations. The course may also be suitable for people interested in sustainable organisational change.
- Managing the process of change
- Change analysis tools
- Options and choices
- Implementing change successfully
- People and change
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Reflection and action points
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Drive change
- Effectively plan and manage change
- Address the organisational, cultural and political dimensions of change
- Handle resistance to change
LocationVarious venues throughout the UK
There are no events scheduled for this course. Please Contact Us about attending a future event.