£1950 + VAT in-house course
DescriptionThis course will provide participants the base skills required to become a good presenter. The training is interactive – delegates will be filmed presenting at various stages in order to provide an opportunity for reflection and development.
AudienceThis course is applicable to delegates who have never given a presentation and also those who are reasonably experienced at giving presentations.
- Background to presenting, dealing with the barriers to giving a great presentation
- Best presentation delivery skills
- Designing and planning a great presentation
- Presentation practise, action points
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Control nerves and deal with common fears
- Confidently speak in front of an audience
- Develop ideas and design presentations well
LocationVarious venues throughout the UK
There are no events scheduled for this course. Please Contact Us about attending a future event.