QHSE - Project Support and Interim Management
The QHSE team at FQM Training help clients:
- Comply with regulations and legislation
- Control risks of errors
- Maintain reputation in their market
- Reduce costs of employment
- Protect staff from damage
How can the QHSE team help you?
What you get:
- Experienced registered QHSE resources - covering legislation compliance, reputation management, risk assessment and training (CQI)
- Experienced Practitioners - with proven QHSE competency and accreditation
- Knowledge Management - 'best practice' and knowledge transfer
- Confidentiality - work to stated 'code of practice'
- Flexibility - to meet your requirements
- part time
- 'pick and mix'
- range of services from a team (including 'back-room' expertise)
- Rapid growth
- Cost reduction - Lean
- Performance improvement
- Project Management- time bound and ongoing
- Interim Management- advisor or operations support
- Integrated Management Systems- set up to ISO standard FQM certify or UKAS accredit
- Human Factors/Ergonomics
- Safety Critical Task Analysis
- Human Error Analysis in Accident Investigation
- HAZOP/ AZID
- Safety Case and COMAH reports
- Incident Investigation/Root Cause Analysis - 'lessons learnt'
Who will buy?
- Operators - asset managers, procurement departments.
- Supply Chain- contractors (preventative actions)
In summary we help to protect the business from damage to:
- Relationships with customers and suppliers
For more details about this service - please download our Information PDF Sheet (you will need a copy of Acrobat Reader to view this PDF document).
How can I find out more?
To find out more about how FQM Training can help with your QHSE requirements or to arrange a meeting, please contact us on:
Telephone: 01738 625700
Or visit our web site at www.fqmtraining.com
Also see our other Services information.