Quality Management Systems
We are experts in the design, documentation, implementation and review of quality management systems.
We can recommend the management approach required to meet the quality standards of ISO 9001:2008, an internationally recognised standard. Achievement of this standard shows commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Why use FQM to Develop your Quality Management System?
- Systems are designed to reflect your business' needs and if required additional management systems can be developed as your organisation changes
- We help demonstrate your company's commitment to quality
- We can offer advice and assistance on accreditation & regulatory requirements if needed
What We Can Offer?
- Assessment of your business to identify actions
- Relevant documentation and procedure manuals
- ISO compliance certification
- Registration with our Quality Management Register of Certified Companies.
Download the attached PDF to find out more about registration, certification and accreditation to ISO standards (120Kbytes)
How We Can Help?
- Advice from highly experienced people on implementing quality
- Management development to enhance business skills and create a culture of continuous improvement within your organisation
- Training in quality management for staff and management
- Process improvements to minimise waste, error and mistakes.
The End Result
Your management systems continuously improve - ensuring and demonstrating how good you are.
For more details about this service - please download our Information PDF Sheet (you will need a copy of Acrobat Reader to view this PDF document).
Also see our other Services information.